Critiques

I got a comment asking for a critique, but the author wasn't sure if I was still accepting requests because the first page contest was officially over. While I'm watching the contest eagerly to see who wins, the reason I offered critiques is because all the people who aren't in the final 6 won't get any feedback from Nathan. That's still true, even if the contest is over. Everyone who posted a first page is going to go back to work on their projects, and if anyone still wants a critique, I'm definitely still willing to give them.

2 comments:

Hi Amy,
Just found your nice blog. I entered Nathan's contest (you can find it under a CTRL-F search under StirlingEditor). If you are still critiquing and if you have the time, I'd love for you to take a peek at mine and share your thoughts. It would be my first critique ever on this novel, as it is my second, and in the planning stages at present.

Thank you!
~Cheri

P.S. I keep hearing that Nathan picked some 7th place honorable mentions--do you have any idea where those can be found on his blog site?

February 5, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

He and Holly both list their 'also-rans' in his latest post that announces the winner.

February 5, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home