Critiques

If you stumble on this page, like what I've done so far and want your own critique, leave a comment, and I'll be glad to give one- it just might not be right away. I don't think I'm going to try to critique everyone who has posted in Nathan's comment thread about being open to critiques- there are just too many. I would never get my own story written! I like this method better, where you can see what I've done for others and ask for a critique if you like what I'm doing.

Also, feel free to comment about the other critiques. I'm always trying to learn, and I'm certainly not an authority on this subject. Yet. ;-)

5 comments:

I wrote Wicked Sensibility, and from the time I posted on Nathan's blog until you critiqued, I reworked the first page, because the same things occured to me. I appreciate your criticism, because it just reinforced for me the things that I felt were wrong all along. Thanks again!

January 31, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Thanks for letting me know I was on the right track!

January 31, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Yes, please, I'd love to hear your comments:

Red Wedding
by David Wisehart

Timestamp: January 29, 2008 10:45 PM

Thanks!

February 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

I'd love a crit on my opening, The Incredible Blanco Brothers. I've been getting conflicted advice on it, since it's a bit unusual. It's been reworked maybe a hundred times, and although this is probably my best opening so far, I've got a feeling I may be a bit blind to its faults.

Any comments would sure help me figure out where to go with this. Thanks so much!

February 3, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

I would very much appreciate a crit on my opening, Savage Glee, but since the contest ended yesterday I understand if you are closed for business.

Thanks!

February 4, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home